Heading to Ethiopia!
In 6 short days I'll be boarding a plane heading for Ethiopia...and I'm am pumped! I'm heading over there with 18 other people from my church for 11 days of missions work with the people of Dubancho and Hosaena, whom we have been connected with by the sovereignty of God. Here is the purpose statement for the trip:
Our objective is to continue providing support for the church in and around Dubancho, Ethiopia. As we come alongside and partner with this community we will…
- Conduct 2 2-day seminars to church leaders
- Begin work on laying a concrete floor in the Dubancho church building
- Construct new benches/pews for the Dubancho church
- Conduct a medical clinic for 2 days (or longer depending on medical supplies)
- Continue working with leaders on our long-term work project (cattle fattening)